Thursday 2 July 2009

I collected my favourite old fountain pen this evening


after having to send it in for service. After 18+ years it needed a couple of parts replaced but now looks and functions like new....... and it was a lot cheaper than having a watch serviced!! We have had a summer week- warm weather and a couple of thunderstorms but it looks like the rain may come back just in time for the weekend.
Tomorrow promises to be a boring day in the office- the Americans are sort of on holiday and with the Non-Farm Payroll numbers already having seen the light of day, it might be a good day for lunch. If only I had a couple of local customers.....
I believe that the Goodies are due back in Singapore tomorrow- thanks for the postcard guys and I hope that you had a great time.
July is another month for a photo project and hopefully with long days I will be able to get enough shots in the bag to make it all worthwhile. Only early days yet but I have my fingers crossed to be able to do plenty of shooting.
Welcome to the second half of the year!!

No comments: