Saturday 27 December 2008

We have had a wonderfully calorific Christmas


and have just decided that it is our turn to host the New Year's Eve festivities.......... we take it turn about with some neighbours, so it will be relaxed and enjoyable and an easy walk home for the others at the end of the evening. After making it into the spinning class at the gym at lunchtime today and trying to get things back on the road, the idea of a large New Year's celebration doesn't thrill me but I am sure that I will have fun when the time arrives.
I was lucky enough to receive some great Christmas gifts (thank you to all concerned) and I am really looking forward to reading my way through some of my new books. Now is as good a time as any to think about New Year's Resolutions.......... nothing springs to mind just yet, but hopefully some ideas will surface in the next few days.
In spite of the time of year, I will be in the office this week- every day apart from Thursday and I am hoping to get some training sessions in the gym as well. Monday night we are planning on visiting Photo08 which is an exhibition by a group of Swiss photographers and promises to be an interesting evening.
Not a lot more to report, but I would love to see a photo of Jacqueline tipping a drink on big sister Georgette's head :-)

No comments: